Project Manager/Business Analyst – Remote
We are looking for a Project Manager/Business Analyst to join our team and work full time (remote).
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 years of experience in the role of IT Project Manager / Business Analyst;
- good spoken and written English;
- technical background: understanding of SDLC, knowledge of the fundamentals of architecture, skills in working with releases, understanding of the principles and fundamentals of UI / UX, basic concepts of web development and the experience of prototyping web interfaces;
- understanding Scrum and Kanban frameworks, principles of Agile;
- good organizational and communication skills;
- attention to detail;
- focused on results and meeting deadlines and quality;
- experience working with a remote team;
- skills in maintaining technical documentation;
- requirements management: experience in collecting, analyzing and documenting requirements, interviewing users;
- presentation abilities.
What we offer:
- Full time;
- Tasks to think about;
- Work with interesting projects;
- Work in a multinational friendly team of professionals;
- Work with Western clients – there is an opportunity to pump English with native speakers;
- Good management that does not interfere with work;
- Lack of overtime;
- Organized workflow, lack of bureaucracy and work built on trust.
- Company reimburses certification costs;
- Paid attendance at meetings and conferences.