This position is for a PM/BA who likes to be involved in multiple short-term MVP projects
(usually 3-5 at a time) or project maintenance activities at the support stage.
Qualifications and experience:
- 1+ year of experience as IT Project Manager;
- Knowledge of software design, development and delivery cycle;
- Proven experience with Scrum and Kanban;
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira);
- Upper-Intermediate to Advanced English, written/spoken is a must;
- Result-driven and self-organized;
- Strong relationship and communication skills;
- Accountability and proactivity;
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills;
- Understanding of SDLC, knowledge of the fundamentals of architecture, skills in working with releases, understanding of the principles and fundamentals of UI/UX, basic concepts of web development and the experience of prototyping web interfaces.
Would be a plus:
- Technical background (QA/Dev/Design experience).
- communication with the customer, management of his expectations;
- presentation to the customer solutions, demo versions, prototypes;
- participation in the sales process at the pre-sales stage;
- projects planning, setting goals, tasks and scope of work;
- describing projects requirements;
- preparing documentation;
- communicating with the clients, managing and consulting team members;
- solving problems that arose during the project;
- working with customer requirements.
What we offer:
- paid vacation;
- 100% remote work;
- culture of constant feedback: systematic meeting 1:1 with the manager, performance evaluation meetings every 6 months and salary revisions;
- work on interesting projects of varying complexity (FinTech, B2B Service, E-commerce, and others);
- cooperation with experienced colleagues of Middle and Senior levels, who are ready to share experience;
- regular soft and hard skills development: conferences attending, passing professional courses, certifications — covered by the expense of the company;
- learning and practice of English language: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from all around the world;
- development-friendly processes for developers such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, code review, and bug fixing;
- the opportunity to focus on your work: no bureaucracy and micromanagement;
- accounting support (100% coverage);
- friendly-nice atmosphere, care of the specialists’ comfort;
- entertaining corporate online events and team buildings.